Today is Tim’s 29th birthday. To celebrate he will be spending it on the farm (not much different from any other day). The biggest difference is that we will be celebrating with large homemade brownies! Tim loves brownies. In fact, instead of wedding cake at our reception, he got his own brownie.
Fudgy Brownies: by Kathy Kirkland (You Deserve Dessert)
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, melted (I used Organic Valley)
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs (I used Zweber Farms)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13×9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and butter. Stir in cocoa, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix well. Pour mixture in pan
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Serve with a big glass of cold and creamy Organic Valley milk.