Chunky Style Beef Chili–This recipe is from Emily’s mom
- 2.5 boneless beef chuck-cut up (may also use stew meat or a roundsteak ). Cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cans 14.5oz diced tomatoes
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- Brown meat in oil. Pour off drippings.
- Add all other ingredients. Bring to boil, reduce to low.
- Cover and simmer 1.5 – 1.75 hours. Or put in slow cooker on low for 8 hours.
Tim’s Soon to Be Famous Steak Rub
- Zweber Farm Steaks (any cut)
(In order from largest to smallest amount used, to taste)
- Black peppercorns
- While peppercorns
- Garlic salt
- Onion powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Heat Grill: Gas high heat, charcoal direct heat.
- Mix rub ingredients together.
- Rub steaks with mixture and grill 8 to 10 minutes on each side until the steaks reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Pair your steaks with MN grown sweet corn, Organic Valley butter and salt.