Easy Bone-in Pork Chops
- 2-4 Zweber Farm bone in pork chops
- 1-2 tbs spoons Cajun seasoning
Heat oven to 325 degrees. Sprinkle seasoning on both sides of the chops. Place in baking pan and bake for 30 minutes. Turn the chops once. Make sure the chops reach an internal temp of 155. Let them rest 5 minutes and serve.
Easy as that! They come out juicy and perfect. Pair with green beans, brown rice and a large glass of Organic Valley milk.
Pineapple Pork Chops
Emily adopted this recipe from a boneless pork chop recipe.
- 4 bone-in Zweber Farms Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 can pineapple rings with juice
Preheat oven to 350. Arrange pork chops in pan with sides. Mix ingredients and pour over chops. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Bast chops with juices every 15 minutes. Pork chops should have an internal temp of 155. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Internal temp should read 160 degrees and juices should run clear.
Emily’s Easy Ham Steak
1 Zweber Farms smoked ham steak
2 Tablespoons Organic Valley butter
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
2 Apples (sliced thin)
4 Large glasses of Organic Valley milk
- Melt butter in large fry pan over medium-high heat.
- Brown steak on both sides
- Combine maple syrup and cinnamon, pour over steak
- Arrange apples on top of and around steak. Cover pan and let simmer for 5 minutes or until apples are soft.
- Enjoy with a cold glass of Organic Valley milk.